Register to attend: https://lanecal.stanford.edu/event/7136860
Get all of the following in one session!
- Essential PubMed tips/tricks
- Tips for finding the "seminal" article(s) on a topic
- When to use other powerful Stanford databases on cost/economics, health policy, medical education, etc.
- Best approaches to managing your references, PDFs, and bibliographies using Zotero, Endnote, PaperPile or Mendeley
- Hit a paywall for an article? How not to pay (using our document delivery service)
- Essential Google/Google Scholar search tips with links to Stanford licensed content
- Images via E-Anatomy, AnatomyTV, and Lane's meta-Image search
- Staying current so you don't miss that one key article or grant opportunity
- Downloading 3 popular licensed mobile apps: UpToDate, VisualDx and DynaMed
Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ by the Stanford University School of Medicine
Please note: This class will be held via Zoom. The instructor will send the Zoom link 24 hours before the session.
Explore More Events
Pediatric Grand Rounds Webinar (CME) 'Hypnosis in the Medical Setting': Professor Richard Shaw, Stanford University
Friday, December 4, 2020 | 8:00am - 9:00am PST