Zoom call-in details: Please contact Thuy Dam email@example.com.
The GRC Power Hour™ is an informal gathering open to all members of our community. The GRC Power Hour™ is modeled on the Gordon Research Conferences’ model and is intended to support growth of ALL in our scientific community and provide a forum for discussion and mentoring. Small groups will be provided with prompts to discuss topics that might address academic, work life balance, social issues etc. Everyone is welcome to participate in this safe and open space.
- 5 min - brief introduction featuring Yanni Kipouros, Facilitator
- 30 min – randomly assigned break out room (participant-led small group discussion)
- 25 min – share out to group
Benefits to You:
- Opportunity for active engagement to delve into challenging topics in a safe and open space
- Interact with members of the Chemistry community in deep and meaningful conversation
- Build your capacity to ‘get comfortable with being uncomfortable’
ChemWell aims to be your inspiration to health and well-being. Together, let us explore the intersections of mental, physical, financial, emotional and environmental well-being.
**A collaboration with WINGS (Wellness Information Network for Graduate Students) - Thank you Dory DeWeese and Ioannis Kipouros!**