Revolutionizing discovery together - Informational seminar on assay reagents
Hosted by Dr. Bruce Koch, Stanford University
We’re excited to introduce you to Revvity and demonstrate how we’re expanding the boundaries of human potential through science.
Stanford Host: Bruce Koch, Ph.D., Director, Sarafan ChEM-H/CSB High Throughput Screening Knowledge Center (HTSKC)
Your drug discovery reagent team:
- Melissa Martin, MS, Sr. Field Application Scientist (email@example.com)
- Chananat Klomsiri, Ph.D., Sr. Sales Specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Lunch and learn agenda:
- Drug Discovery Reagents –Overview of no-wash immunoassays (Alpha and HTRF) technologies. Our assays can provide high throughput, wide dynamic range, improved sensitivity, and reduced background for your discovery!
- We will also discuss:
- Cytokine detection kits in Neurobiology and Oncology
- Toolbox Reagents to develop Protein-Protein Interaction assays
- cAMP detection and Receptor binding assays
Lunch will be provided.