Get in touch
Contact us to learn more about and get involved in Sarafan ChEM-H programs and events
Stanford ChEM-H Building
290 Jane Stanford Way
Phone: (650) 498-6484
Sarafan ChEM-H is located in the Stanford ChEM-H Building, part of the ChEM-H / Neuro research complex. The facilities team can assist building residents and visitors.
- Contact our facilities team for deliveries and building access
- Notice an issue in the building? Submit a facilities help ticket
- Directions and parking information available below.
The Stanford ChEM-H building is located at 290 Jane Stanford Way, Stanford.
From Hwy 280
Take the Sand Hill Rd, East exit and travel for approx. 2-3 miles. Turn right on Pasteur Drive. Turn right on Welch Rd (1st traffic light). Turn left on Campus Drive West.
From Hwy 101
Take the Embarcadero Rd, West exit and travel for approximately 2- 3 miles. Turn right on El Camino Real. Exit at University and turn left on Palm Drive. Continue straight on Palm Drive. Turn right on Campus Drive West.
Visitor parking is available in several parking structures. Purchase visitor parking passes at machines located in visitor parking areas. "A" and "C" permit parking is available in all parking structures listed.
- Parking Structure 1: Roble Field Garage, 519 Via Ortega Stanford
- Parking Structure 2: Via Ortega Garage, 285 Panama Street
- Parking Structure 3: Stock Farm Garage, 360 Oak Road
Parking Structure 2 is the closest, and is located at the corner of Panama Street and Via Ortega.
Visitor Parking/Pay Station:
- Pay at machine, 8am-4pm (M-F)
- Pay by credit card (Visa/Mastercard) or cash.
For more information, please see the Parking Information website.